X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Medical supply problems

Originally posted by sendittomequick View Post
    Is it only AAH that has problems with supplies? They have so many things out of stock. I have rung PSNC to complain, PSNC said it is because people are exporting UK medicine! How come Boots has no problem on many of the products? Xenical, Diprobase, Aprovel etc. You name it, they have got it!
    No - all wholesalers have - though different wholesalers seem to have different problems. It's the single wholesaler model of community pharmacy that seems to amplify the problem.

I took my single wholesaler MCS/OS list to an independent pharmacy the other week about a third of he lines where there for me to borrow. (I suspect most of the others could have been obtained in a day or two but didn't want to put him to all that trouble)

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• sendittomequick
    started a topic Medical supply problems

Medical supply problems

Is it only AAH that has problems with supplies? They have so many things out of stock. I have rung PSNC to complain, PSNC said it is because people are exporting UK medicine! How come Boots has no problem on many of the products? Xenical, Diprobase, Aprovel etc. You name it, they have got it!
Working...
X