Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam Slings

Hi,

Does anyone know where one can purchase those sand coloured foam type slings - the ones with a big loop for the head and a small loop for the hand (difficult to explain in words) ... we have been getting several ppl coming in saying that the hospital told them to come to x multiple as they stocked them - which we don't.

The only thing I could advise this woman was on how to tie her daughters sling properly - the hospital had done an awful job - the elbow side was stuck together with hospital clear tape; or to roll the sling into a strip and ad lib one.

Anyone??
    wake up and smell the 1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione

Re: Foam Slings

You can get them from murrays in the 'safe & sound' range

i think wardles, sants and possibly phoenix can order em for you too but they don't normally show up on your order screens - you normally have to phone them and hope the call centre person you talk to has half a brain...
    “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Thank you Sir_Dispensalot ...

I only work on Saturdays usually when the ones with half a brain are off for the weekend, so will pass on the info to my pharmacist

p.s. love your avatar!
      wake up and smell the 1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione

Comment

Originally posted by laurabuk View Post

p.s. love your avatar!
        ta very much!

ps gratz on the first!
        “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
        X