Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supervision...!!!!!!

Hello Everyone..

I work as a locum. One particular place i've been told by the assistant that the 'OWNER'

- Leaves her alone the whole day (without a pharmacist) to handle the prescriptions

- Has asked her to dispense and hand out medicines (without a pharmacist)

- He asked one of his friends (who is not a pharmacist) to act as a pharmacist, dispense and hand out.

- I myself have noticed on the days he works, he will let the assistant open the pharmacy at 9:30 and he will then come to the pharmacy around 12-1pm.

- I have told the assistant this is wrong, but she does not listen (because her hours will be affected) and continues to cover for the owner.

- He has even asked the assistant to hand out methadone, because he was running late.

-He treats his part-time staff like trash. The owner will walk in on another staffs working day and tell them ' i dnt need you now, you can go home'.

-He has also tried to invite me into his car, very late nite on a weekend, when im not working.

What does everyone think??
    Lazy Lady...
    [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Re: Supervision...!!!!!!

I think I'd prefer it if you only did each post once please.

If you really do work as a locum, you know the answer to this little lot.

You must have a bit of a clue to what is illegal?

I'm not trying to be funny, but you really need to ask on this?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Re: Supervision...!!!!!!

No problem, report to the society so that an inspector can check.
      johnep

Comment

Working...
      X