Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where has "ask a pharmacist forum" gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where has "ask a pharmacist forum" gone?

okey, thanks for all those who answered my questions last time and are willing to do it again
    i am currently practising for my dispensing exams at uni, and as i have not worked before in a pharmacy" will be working this summer as i got a placement", i would appreciate it if someone relate things together for me.
    the training tool my university uses is " Scripware" and it got the following divisions " classify drug, PMR check, Verify"quantity, dose, patient adress, prescriber address, signiture, date......etc", Register"POR+CD", Label, endorse, filing.

please put me in the picture by giving me some scenarios in terms of dispensing system's applications in a community pharmacy. lets say a patient came to ask about a medication" P pr GSL drug". or someone coming with a private Rx for CD drug, are we going to check the prescriber details, patients details, registering, labeling, endorsing and filing before dispensing?

sorry i know i sound a bit stupid, but well hopefully this summer i will cope up with all these things

thanks
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Re: where has "ask a pharmacist forum" gone?

ops i have just seen the other forum, sorry guys
    i will not post my thread again there
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X