Assura Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assura Pharmacy

Assura have just bought out some pharmacies in my patch.
    What are they like - I've looked at their website and it looks impressive - Are they as good in reality?

How would you compare them to the other multiples?

Re: Assura Pharmacy

Originally posted by Web Ferret View Post
    Assura have just bought out some pharmacies in my patch.
    What are they like - I've looked at their website and it looks impressive - Are they as good in reality?

How would you compare them to the other multiples?
    Saw an advert in todays PJ - Robbie Turner the regional manager is exceptional. I rate the companies potential to deliver as excellent. The line about compulsive high achiever is probably true.

Jeff

Comment

They run the pharmacy which is part of the super surgery I work at. Waiting times are long, the systems seem a little inefficient and the staff appear stressed! Just MHO of course.

Comment

Hiya,

I have locumed for Assura. they are very very good. Prompt payments, very nice environment, well organised and excellent staff. I worked in their Borden store, West Byfleet store (busy), Ashford and Shenfield.

Day Lewis used to be my number 1 choice but Assura are kicking *** and taking numbers! lol

Comment

I have kind of answered my own question.
          I locumed for them at a recent acquisition last Tuesday and today I have been paid! Much better than other companies.
          They were installing the Positive Solutions system (which I actually like) and their IT setup looks good.
          Other transitions were still in progress.
          Overall my first impressions are they look OK.

Comment

There I.T. setup is pretty good. I know they has some teething problems but the rate at which they are expanding things are bound to go wrong sometimes.

I am impressed with the way they look after us locums and their pharmacy manager packages look really good.

If an Assura opens up my way then I might be interested!

Comment

Working...
            X