Any interview for BTC???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interview for BTC???

I'm in my 3rd yr, gonna do my summer placement wth BTC, wanna plan my holiday after the placement but duno when i can reli be away from UK. So wondering whether there will be an interview after the placement to confirm that BTC is taking me on for pre-reg or not, if so, when would it be? Thx guys!!!

Re: Any interview for BTC???

AS said before, just tell them your plans and give dates on which you will be away. in the old days did not have this problem as companies often gave no holiday until after minimum service--usually six months.

At one company I worked, they had a new recruit who said had prebooked holiday. He then started the training course, went on holiday and promptly resigned to go to another company without working one day.

johnep

Comment

Thx but i'm not going on holiday during the placement, I just wanna know when the interview for pre-reg will be so i can plan everything after that.

Comment

Just ask the question and say when not available.
        johnep

Comment

If it helps, my placements ran from the beginning of June to the beginning of August. However, that was a few years ago. I'm sure that they standardise their placement times, so why not ring them up and ask when they run from/to?
          Band6 is a Band 6 no longer.. now 7/8a

Comment

Last year anyone doing 3rd year placement with BTC did not have an interview. Their placement review was the interview and it was on the basis of the opinion of the placement tutor whether they were offered a pre-reg or not.

Think the same is happening this year.
            Titch

Comment

Working...
            X