Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all you guys??

Hi,

My name is Katriona and I work for a company. I have been working here for the last 8 months and my job is the recruitment of pharmacists.. the problem is, as i'm not a pharmacist I dont know where to find you guys.. can anyone advise me...
    Last edited by admin; 13, March 2008, 07:57 PM.

Re: Where are all you guys??

Best sources of available pharmacists are Poland, eastern Europe generally, spain and portgugal. Lack of multiples equals surplus of pharmacists.
    Where there are multiples as here or USA then shortages. USA short of 7,000 pharmacists at present, but they do raise obstacles to overseas entrants.
    In UK we raise obstacles to english speaking pharmacists from Australia and New Zealand but all EU pharmacists have free right of entry.

Bet you are recruiting on behalf of multiples.
    johnep

Comment

recruit for everyone not prejudiced, altho independants are a fave of mine..

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        Best sources of available pharmacists are Poland, eastern Europe generally, spain and portgugal. Lack of multiples equals surplus of pharmacists.
        Where there are multiples as here or USA then shortages. USA short of 7,000 pharmacists at present, but they do raise obstacles to overseas entrants.
        In UK we raise obstacles to english speaking pharmacists from Australia and New Zealand but all EU pharmacists have free right of entry.

Bet you are recruiting on behalf of multiples.
        johnep
        Hi Johnep,

Do you really think that these countries have surpluses or are they like the Polish builders show cased on BBC the other night: economic migrants who leave almost no-one in Poland to provide services? Even if there was an initial surplus, at the rates the the UK is drawing people from these areas how much of a surplus can be left?

Regards,
        Paul
        Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
        (T. Pratchett)

Comment

has anyone else not noticed this is an advertising post, so abvious!!!!

Dear Admin are these recruitment agencies allowed to do this on this forum, talk abou spaming, the cheek of it
          We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

As in that prog, we take Polish skilled people, they then take Korean workers willing to work at polish rates to fill jobs.

What we are witnessing is globalisation of skilled jobs. We suck in teachers, nurses, pharmacists and Drs and then send out the relief agencies such as VSO, MSF to compensate.

Never before since the end of the ice age has there been such a movement of people.

How will it end?
            johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
              Never before since the end of the ice age has there been such a movement of people.

How will it end?
              johnep
              With the end of the worlds oil supply and sad people far from home desperate to get back but completely unable to?
              Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
              (T. Pratchett)

Comment

Stop Advertising Please......

Hi

If you want to find phamacists then advertise in the PJ - not on here.

Thanks
                Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by SolomonQ View Post
                  has anyone else not noticed this is an advertising post, so abvious!!!!

Dear Admin are these recruitment agencies allowed to do this on this forum, talk abou spaming, the cheek of it
                  Give me a chance SolomonQ - I only got in from work at around 7pm.
                  Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                  Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                  Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

sowy admin, i meant anytime your free.
                    We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Go on enjoyed the posts and she was not too blatant. Anyway, take the money and have a rest.
                      johnep

Comment

Erm .. not acutally an advertising campaign.. I was just looking for advice... I didn't pretend to be a pharmacist and try dupe people I was honest .. I apologise if I have offended any one... Johnep you rock!!!!

Comment

Not at my age dear.
                          johnep

Comment

Working...
                          X