Pharmacist in industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacist in industry

Hiya there I would like to konw more about pharmacist in industy.

what sort of work does a pharmacist do in industry?
    Are there many around in the UK or all gone abroad?
    Can you do a pre reg placment?
    If you can,can you then go work in a diffrent sector other then industry.

Thank You

student x

Re: Pharmacist in industry

If you want a job in industry, best go to Poland, Ireland, South Africa, India as many companies transferring production to low cost/company tax friendly areas. None of the companies I worked for in the UK now has any production here.

Sales and marketing jobs exist, but they usually require experience as medical rep first and this is no longer the easy job it was.
    johnep

Comment

Hi, I am an industrial pharmacist working in one of the local pharmaceutical industries in Egypt.
      I am just asking about a good book about pharmaceutical technology of production especially that related to Solid Dosage form

Comment

google GMP (good manufacturing practice). used to be known as the Orange Guide.
        johnep

Comment

Originally posted by armia.fouad View Post
          Hi, I am an industrial pharmacist working in one of the local pharmaceutical industries in Egypt.
          I am just asking about a good book about pharmaceutical technology of production especially that related to Solid Dosage form
          HI,

I followed 'The Theory and Practice of Industrial Pharmacy' by Leon Lachman& at al...

This is an excellent book with all basic s and advanced stuff for pharmaceutics.

Cheers
          Veensp

Comment

Working...
          X