Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospital Pre-Reg and the exam preparation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Pre-Reg and the exam preparation!

Hi all,
    New to this awesome site. Just started my Pre-Reg in July. After January the focus is going to be towards the Pre-Reg exam! I know the exam is important but the whole point of doing this year is to become a competant pharmacist at the end, right? Well the exam covers a lot of OTC meds and responding to symptoms, does anyone think that BNF and the C&D Guide to the OTC meds book should be enough to see any Hospital Pre-Regs through the exam? I have got the "Non-Prescription medicines" book by Nathan but was wondering whether anyone had any suggestions? Thanks.

Originally posted by CptJoshi View Post
    but was wondering whether anyone had any suggestions? Thanks.
    Responding to Symptoms, Alison Blenkinsop and someone.
    (Years since I looked at it though)

Jeff

Comment

prereg

In my view you really need experience in hospital, industry and community.
      very difficult these days, but perhaps you could help out in a pharmacy for a few Saturdays. Afterall, I was a Saturday boy throughout my time at college.
      johnep

Comment

Thanks John, I started off as a Saturday boy when I was in college (sixth form) and worked in a pharmacy through out my undergrad years so wanted to gain the experience working in a hospital hence doing my pre-reg there. Thanks for the comment.

Comment

Working...
        X