Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Pharmacy

Hey all!!

Im a third year pharmacy student,i just wanted to know what the criteria was to apply for a hospital placement for 2010?As in are there grade requirements,or is it purley based on application?

Any kind of information would be useful as i have never worked in a hospital pharmacy
    Thanks

Re: Hospital Pharmacy

[ w w w . p h a r m a l i f e . c o . u k ]
    the official website, upload your CV and apply for up to 5( not sure?) hospitals.

there is another thread, started by Nikolai about hospital placements i believe, so have a look around.
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Hospital Pharmacy

If you are a third yr student now, then in 2010 like me you will be approaching your pre-reg. The deadline for this summer's placement applications, through pharmalife as raoul mentioned, was 19th dec. If you would like experience i suggest ringing up local hospitals and asking if you could work part time regardless of whether they pay or not, as you are not likely to get a placement now.
      Last edited by Nik; 19, January 2009, 04:53 PM. Reason: add a bit on
      http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Working...
      X