Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic CD Registers

Hi All
    Does anyone use electronic cd registers? If anyone does i would be interested in hearing as to what software they use and what their take is on them. Are they easy to set up and use? Any infromation would be welcome.

Kind Regards
    Grandy

PRMC

Re: Electronic CD Registers

Someone on here will offer you a free trial. Do a search.
    johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
      Someone on here will offer you a free trial. Do a search.
      johnep
      I tried one of these programs from a guy on here, and have also used one from a company that supplies CD software along with their automated medhadone dispenser. The company software was far superior to the other one as I recall !

If anyone seriously wants a copy I will try to find his name etc.....

Let me know.

Elaine
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I've heard that the main PMR suppliers will be producing electronic CD registers once legislation permits CD prescriptions on EPSR2 (a later phase of the project).
        The current CD register might not be compatible with that, something to do with DM+D codes.
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Thank you all for your responses

Grandy

Comment

We've been using the JAC Electronic CD Register for a while now but it was brought up today during our dispensary meeting that the RPSGB may not consider it sufficient and there's a chance of us moving back to paper registers!

Not sure if it's going to happen yet but the staff seem to be against it and as far as we can tell there's nothing wrong with the electronic register, it's far more efficient and we're not sacrificing any sort of accountability or anything by using it - on the odd occasion that a balance doesnt add up we're able to very quickly determine what's happened and account for it.

Comment

I'd like to offer you the 28 day trial of ECD-REG, if you are still interested if you like it I can negotiate costs with you, its been improved since the last time it was posted here.

ECD-REG - RAF Systems Ltd
              ECDR.UK

Comment

Proscript is having an integrated CD register developed into the PMR software. After a recent update you can see greyed out CD register options in the reports and utilities menus.

When I queried this, helpdesk said should hopefully be released in next couple of updates. This will be a lot more efficient than a stand alone program as it should prompt you whenever you dispense a CD, so there is no chance of anyone forgetting to write up dispensing.

Comment

Working...
                X