Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aseptic Services, Clinical Trials, Pharmacy Procurement and Pharmacy Disribution???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aseptic Services, Clinical Trials, Pharmacy Procurement and Pharmacy Disribution???

I have an interview for a Pharmacy Technician role at a hospital that covers the above. Does anybody have any information in regards these?

Aseptic Services, Clinical Trials, Pharmacy Procurement and Pharmacy Disribution

Search the forum using the search box.
    johnep

Comment

Please don’t put the same post up more then once in different places on the forum. People on here are generally happy to help others but you haven’t even written please or thank you. Why don’t you search google and make your query more specific? It looks a lot better if you make some effort yourself then ask for help rather then putting down every question and asking someone else to do all the work for you. Good luck with the interview and try to come across as a person who can work on your own initiative.
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Finished?

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you mean?

Sarcasm.
        johnep

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          You see my point though John? Not so much as a please or thank you just a list of questions saying answer the lot for me and they wonder why they don’t get these jobs when it’s peoole like us doing the interviews.

Hi, I have a pharmacy technician interview for the NHS tomorrow and a 10 minute calculation test. Does anyone know how hard the test is and what kind of questions they will ask as I have been in my current pharmacy job for 13 years so haven't had an interview for a while. Thanks in advance

Comment

Same reply as before: search the forum using the search box.
          johnep

Comment

Working...
          X