Hospital Pharmacy Band 6 interviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Pharmacy Band 6 interviews

I've applied to a couple of hospitals and received 3 interviews which have no flexibility in terms of days. Please advice on the following

1. How long does a band 6 hospital interview take roughly as I plan on travelling to 2 hospitals all in one day?
    2. How long does it take for them to offer job, can it be on the same day for example or the next day?
    3. Is it advisable risking one offer in a place I'd not like over a place I like?
    4. Just general advice.

I greatly appreciate your help

2. Might offer on the day, but depends on how many people are being interviewed. And they might have a policy which says they consult references BEFORE job offers.

Comment

1. How long does a band 6 hospital interview take roughly as I plan on travelling to 2 hospitals all in one day?

My band 6 interview took about an hour.

2. How long does it take for them to offer job, can it be on the same day for example or the next day?

I was told I'd hear back by the end of the week, had the interview on Wed and got the offer on Friday. So 2 days -obviously may vary amongst hospitals.

3. Is it advisable risking one offer in a place I'd not like over a place I like?

Maybe? Depends on your experience and how confident you are in potentially getting the offer.

4. Just general advice

You've got 3 interviews so looks like you are doing a good job, keep it up and portray it across in the interviews. Try and be natural and relaxed!

Best wishes

Comment

Working...
      X