Hospital Pre-registration Application Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Pre-registration Application Form

I've just had a 4 week placement in hospital and thoroughly enjoyed it to the point that hospital is definitely what I want to do for my pre-reg.

On the application form, there are four questions that need to be answered:

1. Why did you choose pharmacy?
    2. Why do you want to do hospital pharmacy?
    3. What are your social and recreational interests?
    4. Anything else to tell us?

Here are my problems:

I really don't know what to put for question 1, without sounding cheesy, and also without it applying to other professions such as medicine.

For your social and recreational interests, do you say what you do in your spare time, or do you need to link it in with the person specification?

For question 4, I was thinking of writing down skills and attributes that I have acquired with pharmacy and non-pharmacy work experience, whilst backing them up. But a friend of mine was saying that you shouldn't really do that and talk about your experiences in a pharmacy more.

A final point that also came to my attention was whether you rank your hospitals or not. I'm really interested equally in 2 out of 4 hospitals, but don't want to come across as snubbing the other two hospitals. Should I rank or not?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hospital Pre-registration Application Form

are you a third year student? because if you are uve missed the deadline

Comment

I sent them off before the 31st. Got 3 interviews, just need to hope that I can get a place now

Comment

which interviews did u get?

Comment

Working...
        X