Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospital pharmacy summer placement in oxford radcliffe hospital, tips on pre-reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital pharmacy summer placement in oxford radcliffe hospital, tips on pre-reg

Hi guys i was wondering if any of you can help me with this summer placement interviews, ie what types of questions you got asked etc? even ones from pre reg interviews would be greatly appreciated! Also any lines that make you stand out when in an interview about any aspect of hospital pharmacy, in particular why hospital other than community?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
    x

Re: Hospital pharmacy summer placement in oxford radcliffe hospital, tips on pre-reg

I would think for a summer placement they just would want someone friendly who will fit in and do all the donkey jobs. Just smile a lot and say how you like to roll up your sleeves and muck in.

Comment

Re: Hospital pharmacy summer placement in oxford radcliffe hospital, tips on pre-reg

Good luck with your interview! I've had a few for summer placements and they've all been very straightforward, just 'why pharmacy, why hospital pharmacy, why this hospital' and a few questions on my CV.

I've heard that Oxford Radcliffe can be pretty terrible for rude medics, not sure if that's just a myth though!

Comment

The one contact I had at Radcliffe, the ENT SHO probably saved me from having a stroke.
        johnep

Comment

Good luck with your interview. I' ve had a hospital interview few weeks ago, it was okey they ask general questions like;
          tell us about yourself!
          why did you pick pharmacy?
          what pharmacy related experience have you got? if nothing, they swith it to what work/valountary experience hav you done.
          why do you think we might be interested to take you?
          what can you bring to our hospital" i hate this Question, we are going to learn not to bring things at the moment".

i managed to get the placement but i had to reject it as i am more interested in community pharmacy and i got a placement for 2 months and i just could not fit both placements with my time.
          Good luck
          [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X