Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Pharmacy Forum, where you can share information with fellow professionals, take part in discussions and contribute to community activities. The Pharmacy Forum is operated and maintained by or on behalf of CIG Digital Ltd.
"CIG” “Pharmacy Forum” “Forum” "We "or "Us" shall mean CIG Digital Ltd (registered number 05088611) whose registered address is at First Floor, 677 High Road, London, N12 0DA, United Kingdom.
IN REGISTERING FOR THE PHARMACY FORUM YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
By registering to the Pharmacy Forum you confirm that:
(a) you meet the minimum age requirement of eighteen (18) years of age
(b) you confirm you are a healthcare professional
(c) you have given complete and accurate registration information, and will keep that information updated
(d) your use of the Pharmacy Network will not violate these Terms & Conditions or breach any Applicable Laws.
2. CONDUCT WHEN USING THE PHAMACY FORUM
1. Please be aware that the Pharmacy Forum is an open Forum and all threads/posts (except those in the private pharmacist section) can be read by any member of the public with an internet connection and a web browser.
2. The advertising of inappropriate material on the Forum is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, sites promoting the sale of drugs, pornography, pirated computer software, videos, music etc. Members contravening these rules will be banned.
3. The promotion or advertising of commercial sites through posts such as, but not limited to, recruitment agencies, sites promoting the sale of drugs etc. is strictly forbidden. The Forum provides facilities for the legal advertising of goods and services for details please contact https://pharmacyforum.vbulletin.net/AboutContact.
4. Any member who is intentionally rude, unpleasant, racist, sexist or generally disruptive will be banned from the Forum.
5. Any threads/posts that encourage illegal activity will be removed by the Administrator, and the member banned from use of the Forum.
6. Spamming is an illegal activity and will not be tolerated. Spamming is defined as the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages.
7. Flaming is also not allowed. This is defined as the act of sending or posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the context of a discussion Forum on the internet. It is generally a personal, malicious or judgemental attack on another person or group. This will not be tolerated. The line between expressing strong opinions and flaming someone can sometimes be a fine one. If you feel you have (or are being) flamed by another member, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the matter will be investigated. Posts which in the view of the Administrator are of a threatening or slanderous nature will be removed.
8. Please do not to reply with an off-topic comment/question. The Forum is easier to navigate if you start a new thread for each new topic instead. Remember there is always a search tool on the Forum you can use to find posts and topics that interest you.
9. Whilst anyone logged onto the Forum website can read the threads/posts, only registered members can reply and start new threads. Please remember that whatever you post on this Forum is a comment made personally by you and is not endorsed by the Pharmacy Forum. If you write it, you should be prepared to take responsibility for it. You are solely responsible for any threads/posts you contribute to the Forum. If you wish to reconsider any posts you have made, you can easily edit your post.
10. You must be aware that if you insult, offend, or libel anyone reading the Pharmacy Forum you alone are responsible. If the offended party chooses to take legal action against you, the Pharmacy Forum is not responsible. The Pharmacy Forum has no responsibility or liability for anything you read or post on the Forum.
11. Please do not post any details of other members telephone numbers or personal address on the Forum. Such information should only be the subject of email communication between individual Forum members, who have come to know each other well enough to have gained that level of trust. Never post people's actual names or what they have written to you in personal communications.
12. Any posts that attempt to name or shame people will be removed. The Pharmacy Forum is for general debate, not to use to insult, shame, flame or disrespect anyone.
13. You must not upload, post or otherwise display any Content containing a photograph of another person unless you have obtained that person's consent;
14. Never reveal any personal details about patients when discussing drug regimens etc..
15. You cannot harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any members of the Pharmacy Forum, by electronic means or otherwise
16. All posts on the Pharmacy Forum are the copyright of the sender, and may not be reproduced or forwarded in any way outside the Forum, without the explicit written consent of the author.
17. You must not use the Pharmacy Forum name, brand, logo or content in any commercial publishing activity
18. The Administrators of the Pharmacy Forum reserve the right to edit or delete any threads/posts they consider contain subject matter that is inappropriate, or could possibly cause distress to anyone who may read it. The administrators have the final decisions on this.
19. Reasonable precautions are been taken to protect Pharmacy Forum members from viruses and to ensure the confidentiality of the e-mail addresses of members of the Forum. We cannot however guarantee 100% the safety of any posts on the Forum or to protect members from viruses and other malicious elements related to the Internet. People use the Forum at their own risk.
20. Please be aware that any information you disclose on the Pharmacy Forum is beyond our control.
21. Please use sensible caution when deciding to disclose personal information on the Forum.
USE OF THE PHARMACY FORUM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PHARMACY FORUM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) CIG DIGITAL LTD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE PHARMACY FORUM; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE PHARMACY FORUM (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN CIG Digital LtdAND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE PHARMACY FORUM; ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET OR THE PHARMACY FORUM; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE PHARMACY FORUM. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
CIG Digital Ltd will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Pharmacy Network, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE IF CIG DIGITAL LTD IS HELD LIABLE TO YOU IN RELATION TO THE PHARMACY FORUM, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE SUMS PAID BY YOU TO ACCESS THE PHARMACY FORUM SERVICE.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the liability of CIG Digital Ltd for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
3. GENERAL TERMS
1. These Terms & Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and the Pharmacy Forum and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal.
2. We reserve the right to update these Terms & Conditions from time to time. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to the Pharmacy Forum and your continued use of the Pharmacy Forum following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms & Conditions so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of CIG Digital Ltd.
3. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions and/or your use of the Pharmacy Forum.
4. If any provision(s) of these Terms & Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. CIG's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by CIG Digital Ltd in writing.
6. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, CIG Digital Ltd and Third Party Partners.
7. All trademarks, whether registered or not, are owned exclusively by CIG Digital Ltd and cannot be used by any third party without the written permission of CIG Digital Ltd.
· Reports, complaints and any query concerning the Pharmacy Forum should be sent to email@example.com
· Our mailing address is Pharmacy Forum, CIG Digital Ltd, Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London W1B 5TB, United Kingdom.